The Clubs of America Scholarship Award for Career Success
Founded in 1994, Clubs of America has shipped nearly 3 million gift packages to delighted customers around the world. These customers have included private individuals, celebrities, and Fortune 500 companies alike. Their membership clubs have brought joy to millions such as:
- Beer of the Month Club
- Pizza of the Month Club
- Flower of the Month Club
- Chocolate of the Month Club
- Coffee of the Month Club
- Wine of the Month Club
- Fruit Gift of the Month Club
- Cigar of the Month Club
As much as they have enjoyed serving their customers, Clubs of America has also committed to serving students. They believe students who passionately pursue their career goals will one day be able to delight the customers and clients they serve as well. That is why Clubs of America is proud to offer the "Clubs of America Scholarship Award" for students pursuing their career aspirations. This $1000 annual scholarship will help students consider their aspirations as well as ease the burden of the costs of higher education. Clubs of America proudly invites all eligible students to apply by writing an essay about how their current courses will help them achieve success in their careers.
How to ApplyEligible students will:
- Write an essay of no fewer than 600 words about their career aspirations and how their current course load will help them achieve success in their careers. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Thinking outside the box is encouraged!
- Email their essay as a .doc or .pdf attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- YouTube submissions are optional, although not required. Video should be no longer than 5 minutes. (Essays submitted via YouTube must also be submitted in writing.)
Who Can Apply
Any current college student of an accredited U.S. college or university with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 is welcome to apply.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
All entries must be submitted by midnight on August 31st, of each year. The winning applicant will be selected in the month of September of each year.
One gift totaling $1000 will be awarded at the beginning of fall semester in each year.
Selection Process and Notification
The Clubs of America Scholarship Committee will declare one winner during the course of each year. Once the winner has been determined, Clubs of America inform him or her by email. The full award amount will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the winning candidates' institution.
Questions? Please direct all questions to: email@example.com